Lowe, Broker/President of Lowes International Realty Plus is licensed in Florida and North Carolina. He has served:
· Past president of the Realtors Association of St. Lucie County
· Past president of the Regional MLS in Palm Beach County serving over 16,000 members
· Past chairman of the Florida Realtors Global Committee
· Past District 3 Florida Realtors vice-president
· Past chairman of the Florida Realtors insurance committee
· Past secretary of the Indian River Board of Realtors
· Past president of new Horizons of the Treasure Coast, a drug, alcohol, mental health facility with more than 350 employees
· Past board member of Safe Space of the Treasure Coast
· Past member of the St. Lucie County Tourism Development Council
· Past member of the St. Lucie County Historical Society
· Past president of six homeowner’s associations
· Past board member of the Savannas Hospital
· Past board member of District 15 Health and Human Services Board
· Appointed by Governor Jeb Bush to serve on the District 9 Managed Care Ombudsman committee for HMO claims
· Member of Elks BPOE 1520 for 37 years
· Member of the American Legion Post 40 for 30 years
· Member of Florida Realtors Real Estate Properties Committee
· Past treasurer of Hibiscus Children’s Center St. Lucie County Foundation Board
· Past president of Hibiscus Children’s Cent St. Lucie County Foundation Board
· Current Chari of Hibiscus Children’s Center Governing Board
· Current member of Hibiscus Children’s Center Executive Committee
· Current Member of Hibiscus Children’s Center Audit Committee
· Current member of Hibiscus Children’s Center Nomination Committee
· Current member of Hibiscus Children’s Center Bylaws Committee
· Past Realtor of the Year Realtors Association of St. Lucie County
· Past Humanitarian of the Year Realtors Association of St. Lucie County
Lowes International Realty Plus staff of experienced and helpful agents include some of the most knowledgeable and accommodating real estate agents in Florida. They are high caliber professionals with diverse backgrounds. They are all committed to the Business of Real Estate.
Office and Staff
Our office is fully equipped with a network of information and communication systems to help serve the public real estate needs. We have access to the Multiple Listing Services in the area, public record searches, and other tools and services that our agents need to better serve you.
Our full-time staff is ready to accommodate all your needs. They help coordinate meetings, set schedules, answer your calls when your agent is not available, and they are your personal couriers to ensure the timely processing and help in the delivery of all your documents.
Lowes International Realty Plus has been serving the greater Treasure Coast region for many years. The company, located at 4949 North Ocean Boulevard, North Hutchinson Island, Florida 34949, was founded by Robert J. Lowe, Sr. more than 25 years ago. Since that time, Lowes International Realty Plus has become a well-known and trusted name in the real estate market in Fort Pierce, North Hutchinson Island, Vero Beach, Port Saint Lucie and surrounding areas.